Friday, October 31, 2008

Our Little Football

So remember how cute Braxton was in his lion costume last year?


I was thinking this year would be even more fun with even more cute costumes.... but I was wrong! This year all I could find was dorky costumes... I hate how they put the face on the top of the head... their face should be the face... isn't that why we have face paint? I really wanted Braxton to be a monkey this year since he is so in love with Curious George... but all of the monkey costumes were really ugly.

So he was a football instead - and a dang cute one! We borrowed the costume from my friend Megan - she had made it several years ago for her little boy. It is so cute on Braxton that I'm actually glad we didn't find a monkey costume!
We took Braxton over to Nana and Papa Davis' house to trick-or-treat, and it was so cute! He loves ringing the doorbells - so that was no problem. He didn't say "trick-or-treat" but after my mom put candy in his pumpkin, he got excited and tried to get her to give him more! It was so funny!

He didn't want to pose for pictures for my parents so we gave him piece of candy to hold... well, he decided that he wanted to eat it instead - wrapper and all!


After we came home and made Braxton eat something healthy (leftover enchiladas!), John and Braxton went out to hit our neighborhood. Isn't that the cutest picture?

2 comments:

Pamela said...

I wish that we could have seen Baxton tonight, He is soooooo Adorable. Happy Halloween Braxton. Love, Aunt Pam,Uncle Clarence, Paige and Tyler.

Tara H said...

He is so adorable! Laura, I can't believe you have THREE blogs- you are amazing!! I am going to love keeping up on all 3.