Friday, August 8, 2008

Tautphaus Park Zoo

Today Braxton and I went to the zoo with Nana Davis. She took today off to watch Paige and Tyler. Nana thought it would be fun to all go to the zoo together. Aunt Korrie, Kaytlin and Gracie came too!













What a great idea Nana! Braxton loves to be with his cousins and I think all the kids had a great time. I, however, am exhausted after trying to keep track of 5 children under the age of 6 - the sad thing is, my mom and Korrie were there... so I wasn't even doing it alone (I'm a wimp)! Maybe it was just watching them with their endless amounts of energy!

It was a lot of fun watching the kids get excited about the animals. Braxton especially loved the monkeys, of course. We actually got to see quite a few animals moving around: the Serval (an African wildcat) was walking around, the Turtles and Flamingos with their babies...

I was also able to capture some super cute snapshots of the kids. Here are two of my favorites from today. The rest of the photos are on Snapfish, in the Braxton 2008 group room.

Braxton chewing on his cheese stick.


Gracie in the egg... doesn't she just look so sweet in this picture? This is my favorite photo of the day!

4 comments:

The Vance's said...

Oh so cute! I wish that I wouldn't have had a headache and I would have gone!! I am glad you guys had a good time!

John, Laura and Braxton said...

We had a really good time. Are you feeling better now?

Korrie Davis said...

Laura I loved the pics. you took. I can not believe that I forgot my camera, good thing you always are on the ball and remembered yours.! Is it ok if I put a couple of them on my blog.. I will for sure let them know you took them! Thanks

Laura Jean said...

It's perfectly fine to put the pics on your blog.. It doesn't make one bit of difference to me - I'm no professional!