Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Camping in the Backyard

Can I just say again how much fun it is to be a mommy?

I love watching John and Braxton together.

They are so sweet - John has got to be the best daddy in the whole world! Last Friday, John set up the tent in our backyard. He thought it would be fun for a camp-out (I was thinking it was a good idea to check out the tent and make sure it was still in good condition since we will be using it this coming weekend).


Anyway - Braxton loved it! So much so, that at 11pm I brought him back into the house to sleep in his crib. He absolutely would not settle down! He kept looking for the dogs, and mauled them, and then he would bounce around on the air mattress.... He was in no mood for sleeping!



Braxton is already a little reader. He read quite a few books in the tent sitting on the air mattress.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

My name is Jenni Radford and I am a friend of Christi's from Ricks and USU. I haven't kept it touch very well since she's been in Mesa, so I found your blog (your her sister-in-law right?) I recognized Christi's dad from some of the photos. I wondered if you would pass along my blog address to Christi???? www.jenandcase.blogspot.com I am anxious to get in touch and say HI! Thanks in advance Jenni

Laura Jean said...

I would love to pass it along!