Friday, July 11, 2008

New Photos of the Billquist Family

We are trying hard to get our adoption profile completed - the last few steps are a profile/scrapbook page and a letter to the birth parent(s). And, of course, we need new pictures for our page!
And I know we have to be the luckiest family in the world! We have a great friend, Angie Hansen, who also happens to be an awesome photographer.... She has also taken some other good pictures of us, when she was supposedly practicing... practicing what - I don't know! Angie is amazing with a camera, and we are so grateful to her for her talent! I actually like the pictures of myself.... amazing! :)

A few of the pictures are available at this link:

Butterfly Eyes Photography

I will let you know when there are more pictures posted!

9 comments:

Angie Hansen said...

Gee Thanks Laura. That was really nice to say. We are the lucky ones to know you guys. Your pictures are beautiful because you guys are beautiful I just capture it in a picture. Can't wait to get more of them done for you guys. Good luck with the rest.

Korrie Davis said...

Laura- The photos of you all are really good!! You three look so happy!!

Pamela said...

Laura,
The pictures of you guys look absolutly amazing. If you could ask Angie how much she charges, I would like to have some pics done of my family. They really are wonderful. I would like some copies.

Laura Jean said...

Angie's blog has the pricing on it... it is under details, I believe. We should have her do a big family photo of all of us for mom and dad, and split the cost between the families. What do you think?

Pamela said...

I think That is a great idea. I think we should do it around the first of August so that we can possibly give it to them for their anniversary. What do you think?

John, Laura and Braxton said...

Angie needs more time than that - Mom and Dad's anniversary is August 10th. I was thinking more for a Christmas gift, since they will be in the pictures too. We could have the pictures taken in August though... let me talk to Angie and see what her schedule is like.

CJB said...

Wowza! Those pictures are amazing! I guess if you don't want to use the ones I took of you guys in your bathing suits, than these are a great alternative. :) Gorgeous, really!

The Vance's said...

Those are gorgeous!! I love them lots!! super cute I am jelous!! haha! I love you guys!!

Laura Jean said...

Thanks! I actually like them too! The nice thing about Angie is that she can do a little editing with photo shop, so the big bruise on Braxton's head that he got 5 hours before pictures? Gone. The super sweet little pimple I got on my chin the day before? Gone. :)